Ray are the only quarterbacks

Tipy na vylepšení stránek.

Ray are the only quarterbacks

Příspěvekod zxlbxj1 » sob 22. pro 2018 3:34:56

Each week, well take a look at some top performers from the CFL, with an eye to looking ahead to some matchups that could be favourable for TSN Fantasy Football, CFL Edition, presented by Joseph Abboud. Here are some of the best from Week Two and players to watch for Week Three: TOP PERFORMERS Ricky Ray, QB, Toronto - After a brilliant performance (29-for-37, 407 YDS, 3 TD) against Saskatchewan, Ray leads all quarterbacks in passing yards (690) and touchdowns (five) through the first couple games. In a passing league, Ray is the cream of the crop right now. Chad Owens, WR, Toronto - Someone has to be on the receiving end for Ray and, against the Roughriders, it was Owens (11 REC, 159 YDS, 1 TD vs. Saskatchewan). Hes the leagues top receiver, with 237 yards, through two games; 93 yards more than second-place Adarius Bowman of Edmonton. Nic Grigsby, RB, Winnipeg - Followed up his stellar Week One performance with a big game (112 YDS, 16 touches, 3 TD) against Ottawa. Through two weeks, Grigsby has 251 yards from scrimmage as part of an exciting Blue Bombers attack. PLAYERS TO WATCH IN WEEK THREE Bo Levi Mitchell, QB, Calgary - After a decisive Week One win, during which Mitchell passed for 313 yards and a couple of touchdowns, the Stampeders got the week off last week. With health questions surrounding star runner Jon Cornish, the Stamps may need Mitchell to throw lots to stay competitive in Toronto. Going up against an Argonauts defence that has allowed an average of 329 passing yards through the first couple games, enough that they traded for Dwight Anderson to shore up the secondary, ought to present a favourable matchup for Mitchell too. Nick Moore, WR, Winnipeg - A big free agent signing in the offseason, Moore has been a valuable target for QB Drew Willy and if Willy is going to continue airing it out -- he and Ricky Ray are the only quarterbacks with more than 600 yards passing -- Moore is a good play as a complementary threat behind team-leading receiver Aaron Kelly. Going into Montreal isnt necessarily easy pickings, but might as well ride the Bombers, at least until they slow down. Chevon Walker, RB, Ottawa - The Jamaican-born runner had a strong debut for the Redblacks (99 YDs, 17 touches, 2 TD at Winnipeg) and has a decent track record from his time in Hamilton, including 1285 yards from scrimmage with nine touchdowns on 189 touches. Now, hes the primary backfield threat for Ottawa. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Louis Williams Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Wesley Johnson Jersey . Cellino was ordered by a judge to pay a 600,000 euro ($800,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he purchased in the United States and brought to Italy, the ANSA news agency reported. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.info/Customized/. Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. Sam Dekker Jersey .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. Austin Rivers Jersey .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday.MINNEAPOLIS - The Blue Jays swept a series for the first time since June 21-23 (Baltimore), the final three victories of the 11-game winning streak. With Sundays 2-0 win over the Twins, Toronto has won 10 of its last 13 games. The club has won four-consecutive series for the first time this season. ROGERS WITH STAND OUT ROAD TRIP Esmil Rogers won both of his starts on the trip, following up his 6 1/3 innings of shutout baseball in Phoenix with 7 2/3 innings scoreless against the Twins, his longest outing of the season. There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to next seasons rotation, with only R.A. Dickey and Mark Buehrle seemingly locks for starting spots. If Rogers is auditioning, hes not worrying about it. "Thats one of the reasons, when you go home and the office thinks about it, theyre going to think about September, how everybody did in September," said Rogers. "When you finish the season a lot of people forget a little bit about that because September is more close to the finish of the season. I try to take the opportunity and I try to be ready every time that I get it." NO QUIT The Blue Jays believe a strong finish will set the table for a more successful 2014. "Its better for us as players because it gets our confidence better for whats going to happen for next year," said Jose Reyes. "If we finish the season strong, playing very good baseball, when we go to spring training we believe as players we can do it. Its been a disappointing season for us but the way that weve played lately is the way were supposed to play." "There are young guys here that we want to teach them the winning mentality," said Casey Janssen. "Not to be light and loose when we lose and to be frustrated and also, what comes with winning is coming to the park and putting a smile on your face and passing the time in a positive way.&qquot; JANSSEN NEARING 30 SAVES With each save, Casey Janssen adds to his personal single-season career high.dddddddddddd He picked up his 29th in Sundays 2-0 win over the Twins. The next stop is 30, which seems like a nice number. "If I get 30 and there are two weeks left in the season am I going to be content," asked Janssen. "I dont really have a special number. I just want to go out there and try to save every game possible and obviously help our team win." REYES MAKING PROGRESS Shortstop Jose Reyes is looking forward to being healthy in next season. Having started all but one of the Blue Jays games since his return on June 26 from a 66-game absence with sprained left ankle, Reyes says hes pleased with the way hes progressing as the season draws to a close. "I feel like its way better," said Reyes. "I think the last two weeks its coming along very good. It feels a lot looser, (I feel pain) still a little bit but its way better than it was before. So, you know, thats good to see. I feel happy about it that I can run on the field; do my stuff without thinking about anything else." Reyes is putting in the time. He estimates he spends 90 minutes daily doing a combination of ankle-specific exercises, massage and hot tub treatment to prepare his ankle for each game. "To be honest with you, when Im on the field, I dont feel it," he said. "When Im slowing down, I can run full speed with no problem without thinking about it, its when Im slowing down. Like I said, the last two weeks have been way better. I feel like me playing the game." ROTATION FOR ANGELS SERIES Mark Buehrle will pitch on Tuesday, followed by R.A. Dickey on Wednesday and J.A. Happ on Thursday. With off days last Thursday and on Monday, the Blue Jays elected to skip Todd Redmonds turn in the rotation to better control his workload. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
zxlbxj1

Zpět na Tipy a triky